Sooooo much easier than using normal kitchen sheers, and cleanup is the easiest! I got them for cheap on Amazon but I also saw them in Target, they just cost a little bit more.
A few important points:
- Five blade shears let you slice herbs quickly and easily - briskly snip through chives, basil, parsley, thyme, dill, etc.
- Cut herbs directly into soups, stews, salads, casseroles, etc.
- Blades are constructed of stainless steel
- Plastic easy-grip handles
- Shears measures approx 7-3/4”L X 3-1/4”W X 1/2”D (overall)
- Hand wash recommended (dishwasher safe)
- One packet of chive seeds and metal plant marker included
- Instructions for planting seeds included
- Net weight 4 oz
If you have any tips or tricks on fun kitchen gadgets like this please let me know in the comments!