Thursday, February 9, 2012
Breakfast Omelette Muffins!
1 pound Italian Sausage (sweet, mild, hot variety depending on your preference)
1 cup broccoli florets (or other veggie)
8 large eggs
1/4 cup milk (or half and half depending on how you're feeling that day)
1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 tsp baking powder
salt & pepper to taste
Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese as needed
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In a large saute pan, over medium high heat, brown Italian Sausage for about 5 minutes, or until the sausage is no longer pink. Remove from heat and stir in broccoli.
3. Whisk together eggs, milk, oil and baking powder. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Lightly spray a 12-cupcake pan with oil.Spoon out the sausage and broccoli mixture evenly into each cupcake.
5. Ladle the egg mixture over sausage and broccoli.
6. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
You'll want more than one! I personally recommend the pan linked above, extremely easy to clean and no stick whatsoever.
Have any tips or twists on this recipe? Feel free to share in the comments section below!
Posted by Flowing Thoughts at 2:58 PM
Labels: breakfast muffins, omelette baked breakfast, omhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifelette muffins